Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am so productive.

On Saturday I was busily working at get the cores done. When all of a sudden a fuzzy lady came up to me and told me she needed my help. She said she need me to find her husband. At first I thought she was crazy. She told me her husband gambled to much and, "got in to deep." He deiced to go and make a deal to get their debts removed. He had not returned. She asked if I would go to the house down the street and see if he was there. I thought that sounds simple enough. I said "OK." I went to the house, and he is not there. the gentleman he had gone to meet was though. I asked If he had seen him. Of course he had seen the man. The man had traveled somewhere to do the big gentleman a favor to pay off the debt. The gentlemen was worried because he hadn't returned also. He said He sent him to retrieve a family heirloom. It was on a island. He owned a boat and we could go looking for the man together. I thought "OK." Well, we get to the island where the man was. We split up try and find the missing man. Well I find him behind a gate to a old fort. I open the gate and walk in, and the gate closed and locks behind me. I talk to the missing man and find out it is all a lie. They just trick people to come to the island to be hunted. The stupid man could have just warned me before I opened the gate and got trapped with him. To make it worse the man told me he can't fight and would I fight our way out for us. I had to go in to this boobie trapped cave and fight my way out. Then I get to the end and the big gentleman is waiting with the lost loser man. He kills the lost loser man. Then is angry because I have survived. He can't let me win. So I kill the big gentleman. I was real tired so I thought I would rest before going home on the boat. Well when I wake-up, I find something is wrong. I am a vampire. I got to sleep in the open at night. I got exactly what I deserved. Now I have to travel all over the place to find a cure. I find a king who can help me, but he was a jerk. He did tell me about a witch I could go see. I fight my way through the forest and finally find her house. She refused to help me, unless I help her. She is a witch what did I expect. She need 5 grand soul stones. She might as well of asked for the world. So I leave to find the stones. Well, just when I think I have tracked one down. The empire guards catch me and throw me in jail for stealing. I was just trying to figure out a way out of jail. That's when Liz came back from baby sitting Lucy. She then asked me if I got anything done. I said of course I got things done. If you made it the end of this You are obviously not busy. I was told my blog was useless. Well, Now it is.

1 comment:

z said...

And you think I'M crazy? (please dont smite me, you might need me in the next level)