Saturday, January 19, 2008

I hate my car.

Well, we finally got the car back. I hate it. The passenger side door is messed up. Doors, and parts shake. When I am sitting at a stop light the muffler shakes and squeaks like crazy. I knew this would happen. I call the auto mech. he said bring it in. I just want a different car. I not sure what to do here. This is new territory for me. I'm not sure I want want to fight any more either. I know that's what "they" want. I have just had to fight every stupid little thing. Even things you couldn't imagine having to fight over I have had too. I just have to get ready all over again to yell and scream. I sure you can all post and tell me what for. I know this is life, but I think this accident has been far beyond way most people usually put up with.

1 comment: