Monday, February 25, 2008

Nothing Happened

Nothing happened today. I got up. Went to work. I had a boring safety meeting about how many days we have gone with out a accident. Then I had another safety meeting about Emergency Evacuation. then I went to the Steam Plant. I got two donuts. Witch was nice ,but I am fat already. Then I learned a Dumb ASS Radio DJ call my wife mean things. Which is stupid but, he is everything he called her, and then some. I had soup for lunch and had to stand in line with one of thoughts to friendly people. After lunch i got my self a ride home. I got to go, and help defrost a giant freezer. Then i fill the last few second talking to Devin. THE END.

3 comments:

Anonnymouse said...

which dumb ass was calling her names?

Anonymous said...

That made me mad too!

Unknown said...

Chunga 101.9 the End - Apparently my blog post about Mister West has hit a sore spot