Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow! I wrote something!

Well, I had a busy week. I had school. That didn't go over very well. I complained about a test a while back. well My flash drive deleted it some how. That means I had to start over again. Now smart people would say" you should back it up." Well, I did. I just can't find it. Anything about this test is gone. So, I started over from starch. I have to work on it today, but I am blogging instead. I took a lesson from Z. Anyway, then at work the sever went down. That meant no Work for me, so I had to clean. Well, I did, but I got to work with the HVACR guys. That was great! Until I had to go to the 30th floor (roof) of the Office building. The hottest day of the week, and guess where I was.I took some pictures while I was up there. None of them really turned out though. It does have a great view from the top. I did help repair a A/C unit up there. Then I had to spend a day in the Boiler room. Now that was HOT. I am more use to that; since I spend more of my time at the CSCP. We have some guys that are putting new controls on the boilers. That means I won't have to use a step ladder to use them. They have lowered the controls for me. Being short really does bite sometimes. I spent the time at home trimming trees. I am also cutting away at a fallen tree a little at a time. I don't own a chainsaw yet. I will soon though. I did get to help my grandmother too. I also got to go to dinner with her, Scarlet, and my mom. that was the High light of my weeks. She is the best!
Last of all I heard from a old friend again. I owe him a apology. I am sorry I got so upset with him. Our last meeting, not this last one, but a while ago up set me. Which was my problem. He has no idea how much he taught me, just by being him. He really is a great person, and I apologize again. Lots of other things happened, but I can't remember. That means I am going to stop. I know hold the applause. Here is a thought I am going to leave you with. "The noblest service comes from nameless hands, and the best servant does his work unseen." Oliver Wendell Holmes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. i think that is your longest blog ever.

Anonymous said...

When z lost his stuff it was nothing important (it was all his Hennifer photos). As you can imagine, not too many tears were lost.

I'm amazed at how many words you used on this post. It's as if you thought this was your school assignment...which would also explain why your post was kind of depressing. The good news is now you can reach the control thingy's at your work. Ain't life grand?!?!

Plus you should always be happy that your head is attached..unlike those unlucky Canadians. =)