Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

Well March madness has begun here at work. For the first time ever I filled out a Bracket. Now I know that my pick for winning the whole thing is a stretch, but you got to stick with you team win or lose. Anyway, I Picked U of U as the big winner. I won’t bore you with the rest of the details unless someone asks. It’s been really entertaining to have all the guys give me a hard time about my chooses, but having never cared before I think I have done ok. Besides I really don’t care about the Prize at the end. One of my bosses family all fill out brackets. The winner gets $50, and a big trophy with a basketball player on it. They keep the trophy till next year. It’s funny because my dad loves sports, but March Madness wasn’t a big deal. I remember A woman I dated She and her family got so excited this time of year. There were fights and hard feelings about games. Wins and loses were such a huge deal. I would just laugh and make fun of them. Anyway, to everyone out there who cares may the best team win. LOL!


No comments: