Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fourth was fun!

Yesterday was fun. I got to sleep in. I then had to hurry to get to the parade. It was good. It was over cast so it was only 92 to 96 degrees. It was great to be with Liz's family. The two kids got candy. I think Z is going to have to teach them how to be more aggressive. You know throw a few elbows, get pushy. I have been told he's good at that. We then had a BBQ at my parents. It was great to see my brother. I would see him more if his wife didn't hate us all so much. She was in great mood though, so we all had a good time. We had a friend with us for the Fourth. She is great company to have around. My family really enjoyed her too. Afterwards we made home made ice cream. I love that stuff. Then we rested a little. My extended family came to my parents to have ice cream later. It is always great to see everyone of them. We are all so close. I wish i knew spouses better. When i came home from my mission everyone was married. That was just one of the many things i hand to adjust to. It was weird. Everyone was so adult like. Anyway, we then went up to the fire works. We met ever body there. Z always make thing more entertaining. The fireworks were good. The announcer wanted everyone to sing happy b-day to America. i thought that was ridiculous. I am sure some people enjoyed it though. then we went back to my parents for some more fireworks. Then home finally. I just want to add again how great it was to see everyone. I don't get to see some people very often. I maybe a quiet person, but I enjoy everyone company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want homemade ice cream!!!

Becky said...

We drove past your parents house and noticed a family party. We had to drive past Jacob's old house becuase they took out the big tree in the front it looks diffrent. Glad you had such a fun day, we did too.

Ju said...

Roses are red
Fireworks are blue
I don't hate you.

You can always come and visit us anytime. You know are address.
Love you so so much,
Julaine

Ju said...

P.S. BFF