Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stupid mistake

I made a stupid mistake. I left my Laptop at work. I also left my test at work. that means No Shcool. I was in such a hurry to get out of there. I feel really stupid. It is nice not going today though. I am also in a little trouble. The Novel Scarlet is writing is on the Laptop. that means she can't write tonight. So i am in trouble for two reasons. Most Importanly of All It is my Mothers BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday to my Mom. you wouldn't think a village idiot would have such a great mom, but I do. She is also proud of me. She has to be though because she is my mom. She is great and has help rasie a pretty good group of kids. she only got one idiot out of the bunch. I post how old she is,but i won't. I made the the idiot, but I am not stupid. thanks Mom for all you do. thanks for all the sacrifices. Tahnks for not killing me when i was a teenager. Your the best.

No comments: