Friday, July 25, 2008

In Honor of the X-Files...

With the New X-Files Movie Opening Today. I thought that Fox Mulder has a nick name. They call him “Spooky Mulder.” Now I should’ve stated earlier that Scarlet introduced me to The X-files. I really only watched it very little. She is a giant fan. I tease her more then I should about the fact that She didn't cry once at or wedding. She did how ever cry when “The Lone Gunmen” died. Anyway, I thought that all the die hard fans should have nick names too. Therefore Scarlet’s new nick name is (dramatic pause) “Ominous Evans.” I got one to “Eerie Evans.” You can all laugh all you want because so are we. We are going to go see the Movie Today after work. I am sure Scarlet will let everyone know how it was.

“I want to Believe.”

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's pretty good. I had a mission companion who would call me Scully because I was so serious. She still call me that whenever I see her. Any chances of getting your sisters to blog?